A friend of mine posted these questions on FB a couple of months ago. The directions were to ask your children, without prompting, these questions and record their answers. This was Week 3 of Ali‘s Storytelling with Project Life and the questionnaire fit perfect with the class content. I like how these questions include a different voice and a different perspective of me.
I actually conducted two other ones with my boys (good/bad day and Cathy Zielske’s questions that Ali refers to in the video). I will eventually insert those in Project Life. The insert is by American Crafts, window size is 6″ x 12″.
Here are the questions:
1. What is something I always say to you?
2. What makes me happy?
3. What makes me sad?
4. How do I make you laugh?
5. What was I like as a child?
6. How old am I?
7. How tall am I?
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
9. What do I do when you’re not around?
10. What am I really good at?
11. What am I not very good at?
12. What do I do for a job?
13. What is my favorite food?
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?